Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Eyes Wide Open and Wobbly Legs

So Hyde and his brothers and sisters are 3 weeks old now. Can't believe that in only 3 more weeks we will be bringing him home! I am getting more anxious and excited by the minute. So excited that I have even started buying Hyde stuff from Petsmart. I got him the cutest blue leash from Petsmart the other day. Every time I go into Petsmart I am always finding stuff that I want to get him. He is going to be one spoiled puppy! Their eyes have officially opened and they are even starting to walk...or at least trying to. They are very wobbly on their feet, but they are getting the hang of it. Right now all the puppies’ eyes are a blue/grey color, but soon they will change into the characteristic amber eyes of the Vizsla. I cannot believe how quickly they are growing. There is an obvious size difference from when they were first born. Here is a video of them walking, and if I do say so myself it is one of the cutest things ever! Make sure to turn the volume up...wouldn’t want to miss all the cute puppy noises now! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment